Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Church of Almighty God | 119 “I Should Be Considerate of God's Heart”

God's word, salvation




Hymn
I Should Be Considerateof God's Heart

I
I hear God's voice, into His presence I come. Entering the kingdom's training, I see God appear. Seated at the feast, eating and drinking His words. How God's exalted me! Why should dust see His face? Seeing salvation with my own eyes, my face floods with tears. If I cannot repay such love, shame will shield my eyes. For conscience' sake can I not stop to think of God's will? But greedy for pleasures, I dwell among the dark forces of hell.
II
My heart is pained, I cannot do all God's will. Satan's disposition in me is hard to cast off. Oh refine me more, reduce them all to dust. When will I be mature so I can do God's will? Bearing witness to God's good news is a long hard road. I can see God's own anxious heart, and mine fills with grief. His words light the path ahead, like a big bright moon. And His love draws and drives me on to live a new life from now on.
III
I thank You, God, for all Your chastening of me with Your amazing power. It's given me new life. I never dreamed of such a great salvation. How fortunate I am, though deeply corrupted! How could I not be grateful for such blessings to me? Enjoying God's love, I'm so inspired! I'll live once for God to repay His kindness, and will seek with all my strength to love God truly, change myself, find joy in living life for God.
IV
Seek to live out the manner of Peter and shine brilliantly. Joy will be mine when I bring satisfaction to God's heart. And my life shines forth in genuine living. How could I not be grateful for such blessings to me? Enjoying God's love, I'm so inspired! I'll live once for God to repay His kindness, and will seek with all my strength to love God truly, change myself, find joy in living life for God.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Almighty God, Christ of the last days, is the returned Lord Jesus. Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God comes into being because of God’s work and has developed under the guidance of Almighty God’s word. God’s work of the last days is to judge and purify people with His words. Only those who listen carefully to God's words can they follow His footprints. The Bible says“He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches.” Brothers and sisters, do you hear God’s voice? The Spirit has said to the churches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Utterance "God's Work, God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two)

God's Utterance " God's Work , God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two) Introduction God...