Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Church of Almighty God | 92 “Counting God's Grace Makes My Tears Flow”












                                                        Hymn 
                         Counting God's GraceMakes My Tears Flow 
                                                            I 
    Counting God's grace makes my tears flow. Behind closed lips, sobs in my throat. When I was hungry, without strength, You gave me the best nourishment. When I was hurt and dejected, I was slandered and I was abandoned, Your hand wiped the tears from my cheek, and it was You who consoled me. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! When I shivered out in the cold, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, You were the One that warmed me so. When hardship was so hard for me, You granted Your mercy to me.
                                                           II
    When I was alone and was lost, Your dear words soothed and consoled me. When I was run down with ailments, cure You provided and showed me. When I was so proud and so vain, Your punishment wasn't restrained. When I was humiliated and wronged, Your example encouraged me. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! I was in the dark and lost hope, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, and Your words shined a light on me. There was no way for me to go, so You lit the end of the road.
                                                          III
    When I was swallowed by the sea, You reached out to me from the ship. When I was besieged by Satan, Your sword cut me free from its grip. I triumphed alongside You, and You smiled upon me too. There are many words in my heart. From where You are my heart can't stray. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! God's grace as weighty as mountains. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! My entire life cannot repay. Your grace it goes so deep. To describe it, not enough ink.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Almighty God, Christ of the last days, is the returned Lord Jesus. Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God comes into being because of God’s work and has developed under the guidance of Almighty God’s word. God’s work of the last days is to judge and purify people with His words. Only those who listen carefully to God's words can they follow His footprints. The Bible says“He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches.” Brothers and sisters, do you hear God’s voice? The Spirit has said to the churches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Utterance "God's Work, God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two)

God's Utterance " God's Work , God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two) Introduction God...