Tuesday, August 1, 2017

41 God’s Words Released My Heart Bound by Rumors | The Church of Almighty God

The Chiurch of Almighty God, Eastern Lightning, Jesus


                                                   Liao Zhiming
                                       Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province

    I, a once junior leader of the “Hua Xuehe sect,” was a son of disobedience who resisted God. If Almighty God hadn’t forgiven me, I would have long died somewhere. Today, when I recall the past, it is still as fresh as ever in my memory…
    In the summer of 2001, the leader above called us to have a co-workers’ meeting. The leader Li X said, “The ‘Eastern Lightning’ is a new name used by the denomination of Witness Lee. This group of people are very fierce and rampant. In order to win over people, they take every possible means. They use psychedelic drugs, money, and sex to tempt people. If you refuse to obey, they will cut off your nose or gouge out your eyes. So you should be strictly on guard against them! If they come, just revile and beat them, and drive them away in every possible way. Once you are caught in their deceptions and join them, you can’t get out.” The leader’s words made me shiver. So, after I came back, I “carried out” this “order” immediately and sealed off all the churches under my charge.
    One day in October, 2002, a sister came to my home to preach the gospel to me. When I knew that she came to preach about Almighty God, I immediately remembered the words of the leader Li. So I said to her, “I no longer believe in God. You go now.” However, she didn’t go but took out a book (the book of God’s word) and began to read God’s words to me: “I was once known as Jehovah. I was also called the Messiah, and people once called Me Jesus the Savior because they loved and respected Me. …” “Hey! What’s wrong with you? What a cheek! Get out!” Before she finished the reading, I went forward and snatched the book from her and threw it out of the door, and then I tried to push her out. As I pushed, I swore, “Aren’t you believing in Almighty God? I know she is a female Christ, a female king! Jesus said that He would come in the same way as He went. But you say God is a female. You can deceive others, but you can’t deceive me. Don’t daydream! Go away! Don’t come to my home again. Don’t stain my name.” As I spoke, I became more and more angry, completely losing my humanity and sense. After that, I thought to myself, “Now they won’t dare to come again. I’ve vented my anger!”
    Unexpectedly, after only a few quiet days, the sister came again. On seeing her, I tried to drive her out without allowing her to speak. And I warned her, “If you don’t leave, I’ll send you to the police.” The sister said in tears, “Brother, today I came to your home because you are a true believer in God. We believers in God should have the likeness of a believer in God. Is what you did today in accordance with God’s teaching for us? To be frank, for my part, I wasn’t willing to come at all! You drove me, cursed me, and even wanted to call the police. Did I cause any loss to you? Today I came here not because I wanted to, but because God’s love has come upon you and God’s commission is entrusted to me. I came to bring you before the true God. If not urged by God’s love, for what do I come to your home?” She wept as she spoke, which made me at a loss. Perhaps because of God’s moving or perhaps because of the prick of conscience, my heart was softened by her tears. I thought that she truly had no evil intention every time she came. After hearing her words, I felt rebuked in my heart. So I said to her, “I know my doing so doesn’t agree with the Lord’s teaching. But I can’t disobey the order of our leader! I heard that you are believing in an ‘evil way.’ Once a person joins it, he can’t get out.” The sister said, “Should you listen to God’s word or men’s order? In Matthew 15:8-9, it says, ‘This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.’ Today you listen to men’s order, and what can you get from God? The Scripture also says, ‘If any man have an ear, let him hear.’ But you hear man’s word, and dare not seek the true way for fear of being deceived. Then you won’t receive God’s salvation of the last days. Haven’t you already been deceived by men? Who can actually save you, God or men?” Every word of the sister was reasonable and I was rendered speechless. Then I could only say to her, “Give me some time to think about it!”
    After the sister left, my mind was really like a “boiling pot,” and her words kept ringing in my ear. Judging from her speech and manner and her attitude toward me, she wasn’t at all as frightful as our leader had said. By contrast, the “way” of Mr. Hua made me depressed: I have followed him faithfully for years but ended with gaining nothing now. He passed away in 2000 and was said to be resurrected, but until now he wasn’t resurrected. The churches are filled with deadness, and the number of people is dropping day by day. The brothers and sisters intrigue against each other, form cliques, and they each have their own turf and all want to dominate a place. They feast wherever they preach, exactly like what the people of the world call a spendthrift. Thinking of that, I made up my mind, “As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb. I’ll have a good fellowship with the sister when she comes again.”
    Two days later, the sister came to my home again. This time I warmly received her and gave her my apologies. Then I raised the questions in my heart one by one.
    “First, is the ‘Eastern Lightning’ a new name used by the denomination of Witness Lee?” The sister replied, “Let’s have a look at the work of Witness Lee and the work of Almighty God, and we will be clear. Lee is only a founder of a denomination. He is a man, a man used by God; he is not God incarnate. No matter how high his messages are, they are his own knowledge based on the Bible. He can’t do a new work, open a new age, or end the old age. He can’t do such work. For example, at that time, before Jesus did His work, men all lived under the Law, and no one could bring mankind out of the Law, because man couldn’t do that work. However, when Jesus began to perform His ministry, He did a stage of new work. He gave men enough grace and served as men’s sin offering, and thus delivered men from the Law. This is the work no man can do. Jesus brought a new age (the Age of Grace) and ended the old age (the Age of Law). Similarly, when Almighty God comes today, He has brought a new age (the Age of Kingdom) and ended the old age (the Age of Grace). Almighty God does the work of the word. He is no longer man’s sin offering but will deliver men from sins completely by His powerful word. He has done a deeper and higher work, a new work, based on the former stage of work, because God never repeats His work once it is accomplished. The work Witness Lee does is not a new work. He can only lead the believers of his denomination within the bound of the Bible but can’t do the work of opening a new age. So Lee cannot be mentioned in the same breath with God. God says: ‘Mention of the three stages of God’s work is in order to bring all creatures, and people throughout each religion, under the dominion of one God. Regardless of what religion you belong to, ultimately you will all submit under the dominion of God. Only God Himself can carry out this work; it cannot be done by any religious head. There are several major religions in the world, and each has its own head, or leader, and the followers are spread across different countries and regions all over the world; every country, be it large or small, has different religions within it, and almost every country is the same. However, regardless of how many religions there are across the world, all people within the universe ultimately exist under the guidance of one God, and their existence is not guided by religious heads or leaders. Which is to say that mankind is not guided by a particular religious head or leader; instead the whole of mankind is led by the Creator, who created the heavens and earth, and all things, and also created mankind—and this is a fact. Although the world has several major religions, regardless of how great they are, they all exist under the dominion of the Creator, and none of them can exceed the scope of this dominion. The development of mankind, social progress, the development of natural sciences—each is inseparable from the arrangements of the Creator, and this work is not something that can be done by a particular religious head. Religious heads are merely the leaders of a particular religion, and cannot represent God, or the One who created the heavens and earth and all things. Religious heads can lead all those within the entire religion, but cannot command all creatures beneath the heavens—this is a universally acknowledged fact. Religious heads are mere leaders, and cannot stand equal to God (the Creator). All things are in the hands of the Creator, and in the end they will all return to the hands of the Creator. Mankind was originally made by God, and regardless of the religion, every person will return under the dominion of God—this is inevitable.’”
    Then I asked the sister, “You say that Almighty God is the returned Jesus. Why is he a female?” The sister said, “In Genesis 1:27, it says, ‘So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.’ From this, we can see that God can take the image of a male or a female. Who dares to circumscribe God? Actually, God is a Spirit, who has no gender. He has a gender only because He needs to be incarnated to save mankind, which is the need of His work.” Then, she opened the book of God’s word and read me these words: “Each stage of work done by God has a real significance. When Jesus arrived, He was male, and this time He is female. From this, you can see that God created both male and female for His work and with Him there is no distinction of gender. When His Spirit arrives, He can take on any flesh at will and the flesh represents Him. Be it male or female, both represent God as long as it is His incarnate flesh.” “If God was only incarnated as a male, people would define Him as male, as the God of men, and would never believe Him to be the God of women. Then, men would believe that God is of the same gender as men, that God is the head of men—and what of women? This is unfair; is it not preferential treatment? If this were the case, then all those whom God saved would be men like Him, and there would be no salvation for women. When God created mankind, He created Adam and He created Eve. He did not create only Adam, but made both male and female in His image. God is not only the God of men, He is also the God of women.” Hearing God’s words, I was suddenly awakened. “Haven’t I circumscribed God by raising this question? O God! You are so wise. If You weren’t incarnated this time, how could our ignorance and absurdness be exposed?”
    Finally, I asked the sister, “I heard that you will use psychedelic drugs, money, and sex to tempt people in your preaching. Is that true?” The sister said, “I have been to your home several times. Did I use psychedelic drugs? Did I give you money? Did I seduce you?” “No.” I answered. “Since there were no such happenings, why don’t you believe the facts before your eyes but believe the ungrounded lies?” “Right!” I thought, “The sister is decent and upright, gentle and graceful, not like the frivolous women our leader spoke of.” Then the sister asked me to read these words of God: “Because of the pealing of the seven thunders, so many people kneel down and beg for mercy and forgiveness. However, it is no longer the Age of Grace but the time of wrath. None of the evildoers (all those other than the chosen people, such as, those who commit adultery, those who are not saintly in money, those who don’t keep a clear line between male and female, those who disrupt and wreck My management, those who do not understand the spirit, those who are possessed by evil spirits, and so on) will be let off, and none will be forgiven. All of them will be cast into Hades and perish forever.” “Man has corrupt disposition and even more has emotion. So, in the service in coordination, two people of different sexes are forbidden to coordinate alone. If discovered, they shall be expelled, no matter who they are.” God’s words completely dispelled my doubts. Then, I was assured in mind, and my happiness was beyond expression!
    Having experienced Almighty God’s work, I saw more clearly the ugly face of our former church leaders. The words they spread such as, “the believers in Almighty God are underworld thugs, and they cut off others’ nose and gauge out their eyes” are all deceitful lies fabricated by them. Their purpose is to hinder people from accepting Almighty God’s work and let the believers worship them. Those lies are truly deceptive! Brothers and sisters, please wake up! I regretted that I had resisted the true God because of my blind trust in rumors. I hope that you will take warning from me, and don’t miss the opportunity. Otherwise, you will be heartbroken with regret!


From:"Ironclad Proofs of God’s Words Conquering Denominations’ and Sects’ Leaders" Selections

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Utterance "God's Work, God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two)

God's Utterance " God's Work , God's Disposition, and God Himself III" (Part Two) Introduction God...